That Beepsnrays girl is a blogging fool

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 10:47 AM
I just caught up on my sister's last bajillion blogs and I feel totally behind on my own!

So I just got back to work this morning after a week of training in Hilton Head and the guys I work with decided it'd be funny to move EVERYTHING on my desk just a little (since I'm totally OCD and notice the slightest change anyway). Just imagine a bunch of post-its cock-eyed and my calendar hanging side way and my monitor pointing the wrong way and my stapler on an angle... I'm sure you can visualize. Real funny guys, reeeeal funny.

Anyway, so Hilton Head was sweet, I learned all kinds of OSHA goodness and I started working on a nice little tan (which will hopefully be perfected when mjk and I go BACK to Hilton Head in two weeks, lol). Okay, back to checking email. :)

0 comments

Post a Comment