Fly By July

Friday, July 10, 2009 at 1:17 PM
So July is seriously FLYING by! On July 3rd mjk and I went to the AT&T Golf Tournament at Congressional and I got to see Tiger Woods!!! Mjk had already seen him play, but it was a first for me so I was super excited! Then Friday night we went to a house party and watched fireworks, then on Saturday we drove out to the Eastern Shore to go to a 4th of July party and watched fireworks over the water. Then Sunday I flew out to Jacksonville, Florida for work and was there from Sunday until Wednesday night. Now, while Florida sounds great and all, the weather absolutely sucked - all it did was rain! But I did go to an alligator farm AND I went to where Ponce de Leon landed and I even got to drink from the fountain of youth! So then I got back to Maryland on Wednesday night and Thursday I had a meeting all day (an awesome meeting, by the way) and now it's Friday and tonight mjk and I are driving out to the middle of nowhere in Virginia to spend the weekend at a cabin with some friends. Yay! Then I have Monday off and Tuesday is mjk's wisdom teeth day and then this upcoming Saturday I fly out to Hilton Head Island for training from the 19th to the 24th and by the time I get back it will be the end of July already!! Geesh! So yeah, if you don't see any other posts (aside from this one) in July, that's why.

0 comments

Post a Comment