August Already???

Monday, August 3, 2009 at 4:10 PM
Can you believe it's August already? Crazy how fast this summer has flown by... now if only this upcoming week of work will fly by! I must admit I was a wee bit spoiled in July never having to work a normal 5-day work week once, so this first week of August is gonna be rough, lol. Oh well, I'm just happy that in 5 glorious days mjk and I will be on our way to Hilton Head Island for a week of relaxation - yippeeee! :)

In other news, the Crab Feast was a SUCCESS! The rain might've tried to stop us, but NEVER! We perservered by eating crabs in the garage (instead of the backyard) and drinking beer while sitting in the hottub during a downpour, lol. All-in-all, a good time, if I do say so myself. :) And now I've got lots of yummy party leftovers to keep my tummy satisfied.

0 comments

Post a Comment